Wednesday 5 February 2014

Can you help me please...?

Can you help me please?

I am having some issues with the promotion I'm currently running.  I complained about the problem and got a nice email from Amazon:

I've checked and see that the countdown deal for your Kindle book,"The Last Changeling" has stated, (sic).  The book is now available for $0.99 on Amazon.com and doe £0.99 on Amazon.co.uk.  To reconfirm please visit the following links:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00B90EIRQ

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B90EIRQ

If you need any further assistance, you can contact us by replying to this e-mail.  We are always here to assist you.  
Thanks for using Amazon KDP.


Pleased, I followed the link, but the Amazon.com page refused to show me the price.  Today I received this email from a good friend in New York, USA:

'I accessed Amazon from New York and when you click on your book it comes up with 'pricing not available' so I was unable to buy a copy Stateside - which is pretty shit.'

Then, a little later this afternoon, I was sent this screenshot from Dallas, Texas USA:


So, If you live anywhere outside of the UK, could you please send an email to amazon.com asking why you cannot access a price for my book?  Go to 'help' and you will be directed to sign in.  If you don't have an Amazon account, don't worry, you can skip this section.  Then click on 'Kindle' and tell them you cannot find a price for The Last Changeling by FR Maher.

The page at amazon.com is:
http://www.amazon.com/Last-Changeling-Enigma-Wars-ebook/dp/B00B90EIRQ
Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment